Monday, September 07, 2009



MOnday, September 7th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Happiness is a thing that comes and goes, it can never be an end in itself. Holiness, not happiness, is the end of man.”
Oswald Chambers

Our happiness is often affected by our external circumstances. When we seek righteousness a joy can follow that is greater than any happiness this world can produce. The writer of Matthew 6:33 gives this advice,
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.”

"God, may my walk with you bring forth a joy that changes not only me but others in my path.
Amen."


Give God praise!

2 Comments:

Blogger Prime said...

"God, may my walk with you bring forth a joy that changes not only me but others in my path.
Amen."

Amen and amen.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Shifty1 said...

And Amen!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page