Saturday, June 13, 2009



Saturday, June 13th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“I could really enjoy life except for the storms that crop up along the way.”

Do you ever feel that way? Even when you follow ‘the rules’ storms come into each of our lives. While we don’t enjoy the storm each one is orchestrated for our benefit.

God knows what we can handle and also what we need. I have not always liked the storms God chooses for me, but I try to look for the lesson He wants me to learn, or at least look for Him in the storm to be there with me and if necessary to carry me through. In Isaiah 41:10 God tells Isaiah (and us),
“Do not fear, for I am with you do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will hold on to you with My righteous right hand.”

"God, Thank you for your protection in the storms. Thank you also for the lessons you teach us through the storms."

Look for Him in all things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page