Saturday, May 05, 2012

Daily Nugget

     Saturday, May 5th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Faith and obedience are bound up in the same bundle. He that obeys God, trusts God; and he that trusts God, obeys God.” 
(Charles Haddon Spurgeon 1834–1892)

Our walk with God demonstrates our faith in Him as well as our love for Him. Jesus tells us in John 15:9-11, As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.” 

God, thank You for the love You give us that makes it possible for our joy to be full. Amen
Bro. Bill                                         
God is Good...  All the time!
 
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page