Friday, January 20, 2012

Yahweh, Day 233


Day 233

Yahweh

... clean ...

"The nations will know that I am Yahweh"-the declaration of the Lord God -"when I demonstrate My holiness through you in their sight. For I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries, and will bring you into your own land. I will also sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. I will cleanse you from all your impurities and all your idols."
Ezekiel 36:23-25 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Not only does Yahweh maintain the right to locate who He wishes ... to where ever He wishes (this is work on the outward circumstances of humans) notice here the first work of God on individuals. He cleanses us.

All the efforts of any of us would never cleanse us nor prepare us ... to walk in The Glory ... with The Holy One. This is the exclusive work of Yahweh alone.

What a relief to be ... clean.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page