Wednesday, November 09, 2011

He just got up and walked out




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Lisa speaks today about ... depression ...

"The only advice I get is get over it. My son passed away at age 18, we will never know why, he got up one sunday morning 3 1/2 years ago and asked me to cook breakfast and to get him up when I got it done. Well he didn't get back up. The doctors don't know why, nothing in his system. I went to the doctor last week over my bladder and he got mad because I didn't go to physical therapy. I explained to him that I don't drive anymore and did not have a way to get there 3 times a week, and it was because the depression and meds I have to take from losing my son. He just flat out told me to get over it an get on with my life. It took everything I had to keep from crying. So after him telling me all this for 15 mins, he just got up and walked out. I pray that he will never have to go through the lose of a child..."
Lisa
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Lisa, and all who have lost a child. I pray that all the "care givers" that come their way ... will truly care.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page