Thursday, November 10, 2011

Daily Nugget


Thursday, November 10th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


"For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."
(Steve Jobs)
We now have seen Steve Jobs last day, but we do not know if today or tomorrow will be our last. If we knew today was our last, how would we spend it? The writer of Psalms 63:3-4 gives us this good advice:
“Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.”
"God, let my tongue be found praising You every day.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Love! Let us reflect that love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page