Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Daily Nugget


Wednesday, April 20th, 2011.


Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“Lord, help me to remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that you and I cannot handle.”
(Unknown)

There are storms in the forecast for all week. Some of the storms are weather-related; some are storms of life. We can rest assured we are never left alone in either of these challenges. The apostle Paul in Hebrews 13:5-6 tells us of God’s faithfulness with these words from the Lord:
“I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.”

"God, with You at our side, we can face all life sends us.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Love! Let us reflect that love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page