Saturday, April 09, 2011

Daily Nugget


Saturday, April 9th, 2011.


Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“Thank you for giving to the Lord, I am a life that was changed. Thank you for giving to the Lord, I am so glad you gave.”
(Ray Boltz)

Each of us daily can personalize these words from Ray Boltz’s song. This week I was reminded twice about lives we touch. While it may not be a huge thing at the time, those "touches" are just walking with God and serving Him in a natural way.

In Matthew 25:40 we are reminded of the words of Jesus asHe said,
“Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.”

"God, thank You for the opportunities You give us daily to be Your hands. Amen."

Bro. Bill

God is Love! Let us reflect that love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page