Friday, April 08, 2011

Daily Nugget


Friday, April 8th, 2011.


Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“Great joys, like griefs, are silent.”
(Shackerley Marmion 1603–1639)

When we sit at the feet of the Lord and contemplate the love of God who loves us so much that He gave His Son Jesus as a ransom for us, such a realization literally takes our breath away. At that time, words are not enough; communication comes "heart to heart." The writer of Psalms 16:7-9 says,
“I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.”

"God, thank You for the times of refreshing in the middle of the storms. Amen."

Bro. Bill

God is Love! Let us reflect that love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page