Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Daily Nugget




Tuesday, February 15th, 2011.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“When I was a kid, most of the advice that my dad gave me was crap. But there's one thing that he said that was pure genius... he said, 'If you're ever with a girl that's too good for you, marry her'”. (Reed Bennett)

A lot of us married above ourselves (I know I did), and it is a great thing to have someone love you and think you are special. God loves us and thinks we are special. He knows all our quirks, warts and everything else about us and still loved us before we were even born. John, in his gospel, chapter 3:16, records these words from Jesus:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son; that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
"God, thank You for the love You give me.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Love. Let our speech and our actions reflect that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page