Monday, November 22, 2010



Monday, November 22nd, 2010. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

"God knows, not I, the reason why His winds of storm drive through my door; I am content to live or die Just knowing this, nor knowing more. My Father’s hand appointing me My days and ways, so I am free."
(Margaret Sangster, 1838–1912)

Things don’t always turn out the way I want them to, but even that is not so important. The important thing is to know God is in control, and His ways are higher than my ways. The writer of Isaiah 55:8-9 gives us this word of God: “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, and your ways are not My ways.” This is the LORD’s declaration.
“For as heaven is higher than earth, so My ways are higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.”

"God, You hand guides my path and that is ok with me.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God You are awesome!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page