Tuesday, November 02, 2010


Day 152

Yahweh

Intimate Purpose

"This is My Servant; I strengthen Him, [this is] My Chosen One; I delight in Him. I have put My Spirit on Him; He will bring justice to the nations."
Isaiah 42:1 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Justice.

A word often recited... yet... little known... esp. in religious circles.

To begin to understand the "Justice of Yahweh" on must at least gain a glimpse of the purpose of Yahweh. And... the purpose of Yahweh is not to bless us, help us, heal us, teach us, or any other thing to do with us... other than... using his goodness and benefits to further bless His own name... for His own purpose... and His own benefit.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page