Wednesday, September 29, 2010



Wednesday, September 29th, 2010. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

"Once a Christian Leper in India was heard to pray: “I thank God that He laid leprosy on me because of the lepers I have been able to lead to Christ.” He saw his leprosy as part of God’s saving plan. He believed that  for the souls of the lepers to be washed white in the tide of the Savior’s blood, God had permitted him to become a leper."

Each of us is given some sort of affliction in our lives. Some suffering occurs at birth, and other pain may come later in life. Through our weakness, God is made strong.  The apostle Paul puts it this way in 2Corinthians 12:10:
“Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.”

"God, thank You for the afflictions you give us to show Yourself strong in our lives.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is good All The Time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page