Friday, September 24, 2010



Friday, September 24th, 2010. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Let there be no thought of what you can do for God, but all thought of what God can do through you.” (F. B. Meyer)


When a person feels he is doing for God, he tends to brag on himself instead of The Master. When we understand that we are the glove for God’s hand and allow Him to master our movement,  we will be allowing Him to be God. The apostle Paul in Galatians 2:20 reveals to us his position of letting Christ direct his life with these words:  
“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.”

"God, work through me.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is good All The Time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page