Friday, September 17, 2010



Friday, September 17th, 2010. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

A missionary who was speaking to a group of Hindu women was surprised to see one of them get up and walk away. Soon she returned and listened more intently than before. “Why did you leave in the middle of my message?” the missionary asked her later. “I was so interested in the wonderful things you were saying that I went to ask your servant if you live like you teach," said the woman. "He said you do, so I came back to hear more about Jesus.”
This account is a good reminder that It isn’t so much what we say as it is what we do. Jesus in Matthew 5:16 told His listeners (and us),
“Let your light so shine before men, that they see your good works, and glorify your father which is in heaven.”
A major lesson to learn from this statement is "Let others see Jesus in you."

"God, let my words speak as equals to my actions.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is good All The Time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page