Thursday, July 08, 2010



Thursday, July 8th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. The longer I live, the more my mind dwells upon the beauty and wonder of the world."
(John Burroughs, 1837–1921)

Every day, we are stewards of the resources God entrusts to us. Those resources include time, money, and even the experiences of our five senses: what we see feel, see, hear, touch, and taste. God gives us sunrises and sunsets, as well as everything in between He puts before us. Jesus told the steward in Luke 16:2: “Give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward.” Let us also take heed.

"God, let me be the faithful witness of all You trust to me.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God loves you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page