Sunday, June 06, 2010



Sunday, June 6th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

A few weeks ago, I visited with a friend and we were able to establish that we are brothers in Christ. With tears in his eyes and a crackle in his throat, he said, “I wish I had made my commitment to Christ forty (40) years sooner.”
That wish should light a fire in our own hearts, for we need to think about where we would be today in our walk with Christ if only we had sold out to Him years earlier. Jesus said in Luke 9:23:
“If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.”
Follow Him, sooner than later.

"God, thank You for letting me be a part of Your family.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is awesome!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page