Sunday, May 16, 2010



Sunday, May 16th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

John Newton claims, “For my own part, if my pocket was full of stones, I have no right to throw one at the greatest backslider upon the earth. I have either done as bad or worse than he, or I certainly should if the Lord had left me a little to myself; for I am made of just the same materials: if there be any difference, it is wholly of grace.”
A heart like that is able to sing John Newton’s song that most people know and to which we can all relate, “Amazing grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me.” The words of that beautiful song help us remember the words of the writer of Ephesians 2:8-9:
“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is a gift of God--Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

"God, thank You for Your amazing grace.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God radiates love!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page