Wednesday, March 24, 2010



Wednesday, March 24th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Do every act in thy life as if it were the last.”
(Marcus Aurelius Antoninus, 121–180)

The truth of the statement above is that chances are today will be the last act someone will ever see you do. What kind of impression will that make on them?

As we walk this path of life, we leave a trail behind. What will that trail reflect? Will it be a trail of slime as left by a slug that most people want to avoid? Or will it be a pleasant fragrance, such as the plate of sugar cookies made by your mom or grandmother?

Let us walk daily as did the writer of Psalm 26:11:
“But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me. My foot standeth in an even place.”

"God, thank You for walking with me daily, leading me in paths where, otherwise, I would stumble.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God, You are Awesome!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page