Sunday, November 15, 2009



Sunday, November 15th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“On earth join all ye creatures to extol Him first, him last, him midst, and without end.”
(John Milton, 1608–1674)

The writer of Psalm 103:1 says it this way:
“Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.”
Never should a good time or season or rhyme or reason not be used to praise the Lord! We must use every opportunity, every gift, every hope, every desire to praise His Name. Give Him praise!

"God, Thank You for all You have done in my life, for all the blessings You will give me today, and for all the hope with which you will fill my tomorrows.
Amen."


Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page