Wednesday, October 28, 2009


The Borg Conspiracy is once again speaking volumes about the latest HBO insult to Christ and Christians.

Some people will know no bounds in their efforts to mock our Savior and His people. I'm with the Borg, I have no cable nor satellite to see this... entertainment.

I Say....Piss on HBO

Larry David Blasted for 'Curb' Episode Where He Urinates on Jesus Painting
I believe that this is one of those instances that you hear people refer to as a "no brainer." Not as it applies to what this jerk did, as his actions would certainly qualify him as having limited mental capacity IMO, but as it applies to what the most appropriate response by the viewing public should be.

Based on this report I would say that in response, that I was immediately canceling my HBO subscription. But that would not be a true response on my part. You see I can't cancel my HBO subscription and episodes like this are a direct example of the ongoing reasons why I haven't subscribed to HBO or the rest of those cable networks in my cable bundle for over twenty years now.

They (the powers that be at HBO) actually think this kind of unadulterated anti Christian angst and blatant attacks on Christianity are funny? They actually think that what this man has done on the program that they sponsor, is nothing but harmless humor and they therefore, defend it as such?

"Anyone who follows Curb Your Enthusiasm knows that the show is full of parody and satire," the statement read. "Larry David makes fun of everyone, most especially himself. The humor is always playful and certainly never malicious."

Playful? Exactly! That was the first very word that came to my mind immediately upon reading this report. (yeah right).

The HBO response to this atrocity would be funny if the subject matter weren't so serious. Therefore, I pass this report to you along with my sentiments on the matter, in the hopes that anyone who reads this and follows up by going to the link to read the entire report, will seriously reconsider their continued patronage of HBO if they haven't already severed all ties with them.

Yes, as an individual America? I feel that the best way to handle HBO's support of anarchist and anti Christ humor, is to just say "well piss on them."

xtnyoda, shalomed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page