Friday, September 11, 2009



Friday, September 11th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Eagles don’t flock. You have to find them one at a time.”
(Unknown)

Turkeys run in groups. We usually find them scratching around on the ground, basically hanging with the other turkeys. I have to ask myself, "Which am I and which would I like to be?"

The writer of 1Peter tells us,
“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light."
(1Peter 2:9)

In light of that Scripture, I have to say to myself, "Rise up and be the eagle God intended you to be."


"God, I choose to be peculiar for You. Not an odd duck like the world, but peculiar like You want me to be.
Amen."


God Bless American once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page