Monday, August 31, 2009



Monday, August 31st. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.
Your point of view is everything: the pond is an ocean to a tadpole.
May our point of view not limit the perspective God wants us to see.

We may consider ourselves small and insignificant, but the God of the universe, as He looked at you and me, saw something worth sacrificing His own Son for.

John 3:16 reminds us:
“God so loved the world (you and me) that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
"God, Thank You for looking at me with all my flaws, for loving me and sending Your Son to die for me.
Amen."


Remember you are a living letter for someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page