Monday, June 15, 2009

Somehow I missed this proclamation from the White House?

OK, so we apologize for liberating millions of Muslims, apologize for creating the greatest free market economy in history, apologize for liberating Europe and England from fascism and not allowing Hitler to kill all the Jews, apologize for defeating fascist Japan... etc, etc, etc... and now we declare a month to celebrate Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride???

White House Proclamation

....NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2009 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon the people of the United States to turn back discrimination and prejudice everywhere it exists.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this first day of June, in the year of our Lord two thousand nine, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-third.

BARACK OBAMA

I didn't realize I've been this out of touch with current events? It's two whole weeks later and I haven't heard a word of this?

I need a couple of Alka-Seltzer....

1 Comments:

Blogger jhthompson said...

sicko.....there is mention of this group on his website.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page