Tuesday, May 19, 2009

YOU HAVE A PRISONER WHO YOU KNOW KNOWS THE DETAILS ABOUT THE NEXT TERRORIST ATTACK ON YOUR COUNTRYMEN

...So you follow the latest political logic in dealing with terrorist prisoners and your effort to get crucial information from them.

"Ahmed, how are you doing today?"

"Very well, thank you."

"Is there anything I can get for you? Some water or some chips?"

"Oh, no thank you, I had a nice breakfast this morning."

"Did you get to talk to your lawyer last evening?"

"Yes, we had a very good conversation about the conditions here. He was pleased to hear that you are all taking such good care of me. He is also setting up a conference call with my family back in Jordan for this evening. I'm looking forward to visiting with my Mother and sister!"

"Good. Is there anything that you would like to talk with me about today? Anything that you would like to tell me about your friend's plans for the future?"

"No, I really don't feel like talking about any of that stuff today. You, know, it is just so confusing for everybody."

"OK, I think I understand... Please excuse me while I answer this call on my cell phone."

"OK"

(Long pause while the interrogator takes a phone call. In a few minutes the interrogator returns with a distressed look on his face.)

"Ahmed, I have some bad news."

"Oh, and what might that be?"

"It seems there has been another terrorist attack on our homeland. It seems there are several thousand American citizens that are dying from some sort of a nuclear dirty bomb that has been set off in Down Town LA! The news is sketchy right now, but we know there are about 20,000 people who are directly effected by the radiation blast."

"OH, praise be... I've been waiting for this good report."

"You mean to tell me that you knew that this was in the planning?"

"OH, yes. We have been planning this glorious attack for years, but I didn't think it was going to happen until tomorrow."

"Why didn't you tell me so we could have stopped this carnage?"

"Well, you are a nice guy and all, but you know, this is just who we are... nothing personal."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page