Wednesday, October 08, 2008



After the debates tonight I have a calm and peace about the election.

It is not anything that I heard or didn't hear from either of the two candidates, it was not their voice I heard tonight...

What I heard was the voice of the heart of America. The left is left and the right is right, but the heart of America clearly won the debate tonight.

Both candidates are fighting for the middle ground, it was Middle America that spoke tonight...even the candidates are hearing Middle American loud and clear. We are a great nation. We are a good nation. Sooner or later the radicals on both sides... those who protest and castigate the loudest...sooner or later their rantings are gradually and surly drowned out by the heart of America.

That is what I heard tonight.

We won.

XtnYoda, shalomed aka chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page