Thursday, November 16, 2006

Just on the front edge of a spiritual movement it seems I have been! At times the Force moves one when one least expects it. Thus is my testimony.
CWStaubjacketlighter200.jpg
STAUBLOG: Early Reactions to "Christian Wisdom of the Jedi Masters"




April 26th, 2005


Now that"Christian Wisdom of the Jedi Masters" has been out for a few weeks, I thought you might enjoy reading the variety of feedback posted online. Some reviewers did not read the book (I can tell). Others read it and were upset I didn’t write the book they wanted me to write (especially those looking for a theology of Star Wars book.). Just so you know. What I set out to write is a book that follows the arc of Luke Skywalker’s story from a clueless kid in the desert to Jedi Knight (via Obi-wan and Yoda) AND shows how Luke’s journey is analogous to the disciple who follows Jesus. People who wanted THAT BOOK ARE GIVING THIS BOOK HIGH MARKS INDEED!

SO STRAP ON YOUR SEATBELTS—HERE WE GO!...
http://www.dickstaub.com/index.php

Dick Staub has put together what appears to be a very interesting read. Suddenly seeing the flush of information about the new rising "Jedi" religion does make me a little nervous about the mirthful selection of my blog name. I didn't realize I was part of a growing emergence in the force!

XtnYoda Shalomed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page