Saturday, September 02, 2017

Daily Nugget



   Today's cherished nugget from guest blogger, Pastor Bill.
Many people turn denominational adjectives into nouns. Instead of saying, I am a Baptist Christian, a Presbyterian Christian, a Catholic Christian, or an Orthodox Christian, they say, I am a Baptist; I am a Presbyterian; I am a Catholic; I am Orthodox, and so on. This is a distortion of values, for being a Christian is the important thing, and what kind of Christian you call yourself is purely secondary.
Jesus tells us in John 14:6,”I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
What a valuable truth. We all have some quirks and many times major on different minors, but unless we have a relationship with the Father through a relationship with Jesus, nothing else matters.
God, thank You for sending Your son Jesus to show us The Way.  Amen.
Bro. Bill
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page