Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Daily Nugget



    Daily Nugget from guest blogger, Pastor Bill.
“I turn my little omelette in the pan for the love of God. When it is finished, if I have nothing to do, I prostrate myself on the ground and worship my God, who gave me this grace to make it, after which I arise happier than a king. When I can do nothing else, it is enough to have picked up a straw for the love of God” (Brother Lawrence, a cook in a monastery).
May we learn to give God the glory for each flop of the mop and sweep of the broom.  May we not only glorify Him for the strength to carry out the task, but also may we give Him the glory for the task itself to bring honor to Him.
Oh, Lord, thank You for each day and for its opportunities You put before us. Amen.
Bro. Bill
In God we trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page