Friday, November 22, 2013

Daily Nugget

     Friday, November 22nd. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

"Man may dismiss compassion from his heart, but God will never" (William Cowper 1731–1800).

I have seen many folks ignore a call for compassion toward a need. No, I didn’t say they did not see the need, I said they ignored it. They were visibly moved by the need, but were able to "get over it."

Praise The Lord God doesn’t just get over it, but He has great compassion toward us. The apostle Paul reminds us in Romans 5:8, “But God commended his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

God, thank You for loving me beyond what I deserve. Amen.
Bro. Bill

In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page