Monday, June 17, 2013

for someone

Someone asked yesterday about favorite memories of father's. My first thought was that for some, their favorite memory of their father was remembering the day that he left for the last time. For them Father's Day can be pretty conflicted. If you are one, I would like to share this verse from Psalm 27:10,
"Even if my father and mother abandon me, the Lord cares for me." (HCSB)
Dear Father, for those that have been abandoned and abused by their fathers ... manifest Your presence and healing in their hearts and souls.  Take up their lives with Your tender care and grace.  Nurture them with Your love and delight Yourself in them.  This I ask for Your Name's sake.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page