Monday, February 20, 2012

At least I had early warning




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Elaine speaks today about ... changes ...


"I remember being advised by the CF to be prepared for all of your relationships to change. Some people will be there and a lot will go away .. it helped to gear up for that. It`s difficult to deal with, but, at least I had early warning so it was not unexpected."
Elaine
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Elaine, and all who have lost a child. I pray that the changes in support and friendships will be understood, and the new friendships cherished ... with a touch of compassion for those that do not understand.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page