Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Daily Nugget


Wednesday, October 26th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


A man prayed complainingly to Almighty God about a neighbor, saying, “O Lord, take away this wicked person.” And God said, “Which?”
In Romans 3:23 the apostle Paul reminds us,
“All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
To get rid of the wickedness, our prayer should mirror these words of the writer of Psalms 51:1-2 that says,
“Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving kindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.”
"God, help me to see sin as wicked as You do, especially mine.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Love! Let us reflect that love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page