Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A friend of a friend pulled me out of my house...




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Nicolle speaks today about ... the fortune of having someone taking the initiative of reaching out to her ...

"To be honest, there were so so many people in shock after the death of my son that I don't think anyone had any advice to give and if someone did, I certainly can't remember any of it. I was fortunate to have a friend of a friend pull me out of my house two months after my son was killed to a TCF meeting and there I received the best pieces of advice that I actually heard & listened to."
Nicolle
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Nicolle, and all who have lost a child. Thank You for the brave souls that can and will reach out to those who have lost a child ... to lend a helping hand.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page