Thursday, May 26, 2011

Daily Nugget


Thursday, May 26th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


"If we do not plant knowledge when young, it will give us no shade when we are old."
(Lord Chesterfield)

Too soon age overtakes us and the problem is that wisdom may be slower in catching up. For instance, how many times do we say, "I wish I hadn't done that"; or " I wish I had thought of that when I was there." If knowledge is cultivated, we will have fewer regrets to chill us in the winter of our life. Wisdom is the applied knowledge we know. James 1:5 tells us,
"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God who gives liberally to all who ask."

"God, give me the wisdom I need daily for the task you want me to do.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good... all the time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page