Thursday, May 19, 2011

Daily Nugget


Thursday, May 19th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“If you your lips would keep from slips, Five things observe with care:

To whom you speak, of whom you speak, And how, and when, and where.”

(Unknown)

How easy it is to say the wrong thing at the right time, rather than the right thing at the right time. To be able to keep our focus in the right direction, let us pray the prayer of the psalmist in Psalms 19:14:
“Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.”

"God, use my mouth for You at the right time and place. Likewise shut my mouth in the right season.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Love! Let us reflect that love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page