Monday, January 03, 2011



Monday, January 3rd, 2011.


Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“Charity is money put to interest in the other world”
(Robert Southey, 1774–1843)


It is not hard to give in support of a good cause, or even to give to a friend or an acquaintance. Sometimes we feel inclined to give to a stranger on the road, or we may give to a bell ringer outside a store. Giving with an open hand is the same as giving to Jesus. Jesus tells us in Matthew 25:40:
“Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

"God, thank You for my provision. Help me to remember to be charitable to others. Amen."

Bro. Bill

Our God is an awesome God.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page