Saturday, August 28, 2010


Day 116

Yahweh

He Is My Song

"I will praise You, Lord, although You were angry with me. Your anger has turned away, and You have had compassion on me. 2 Indeed, God is my salvation. I will trust [Him] and not be afraid. Because Yah, the Lord, is my strength and my song, He has become my salvation."
Isaiah 12:1-2 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Yahweh is my song.

Sublime... simple... exquisite.

Upon King David's deliverance he records for us:

"He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord."
Psalm 40:3 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Strike a godly and needed fear in the heart of man... discover and release your song.

It is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page