Saturday, March 20, 2010



Saturday, March 20th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.
"Cedric Fragniere, a Swiss maker of cheese, beat out some 2,300 entries from 20 countries to win first place at the 2010 World Championship Cheese Contest in Madison, Wisconson."

Now I know that almost none of you were thrilled or inspired by that statement. When I first read those words, to say I was underwhelmed would be a true statement. However, I kept being drawn to it and God told me, “Cedric took what he was able to do and did it to not only the best of his abilities but also to the best in the world.”

Let us remember to do as the writer of Ecclesiastes 9:10 says,
“Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might.”

"Thank You, Lord, for the tasks You let us do.
Amen."

Bro. Bill

God Is Awesome!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page