Friday, January 01, 2010



Friday, January 1st. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

When architect Frank Lloyd Wright was asked at age 83 which of his works he would select as his masterpiece, he replied, “My next one!”

Happy New Year!

As we start 2010, may this be our best year yet. The writer of Philippians 3:13-14 gives us these words of encouragement:
“Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”

"God, Thank You for Your protection this past year. I look forward to the fresh walk with You this year.
Amen."


Happy New Year!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Prime said...

Happy new year Chuck.

6:38 PM  
Blogger XtnYoda said...

And likewise, a blessed new year to the Borg Conspiracy!

With prayers that we can turn the tide this year... quite a battle in front of us... yet I trust that we will prevail... by God's grace.

chuck

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page