Wednesday, December 23, 2009



Wednesday, December 23rd. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“TRY TELLING YOUR BOSS ABOUT THE THINGS YOU LIKE, AND SEE HOW WILLINGLY HE OR SHE WILL HELP YOU GET RID OF THE THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE.”
(Napoleon Hill)

The thought for today came from a secular source, but I couldn’t help but think how true that is when we let God be "boss" in our lives. When we tell (pray to) Him how much we love Him (praise), we will see how the other things we don’t like seem to disappear.

The writer of the Psalms tells us:
“The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.”
(Psalm 28:7)


"God, You are an awesome boss and friend. Forgive me when I try to be in charge. Amen."

Don't forget to spend time with Him today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page