Tuesday, December 08, 2009



Tuesday, December 8th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Insist on yourself; never imitate.”
(Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1803–1882)

God made each of us as an individual and gifted each of us with talents and abilities no one else has. When He made us, He created within each a DNA that is specific only to the individual and the purposes for which He created us to fulfill. To try to do less, or to become someone else, is to lose the blessing for which we were created. The writer of Psalm 139:14 reminds us of this truth:
“I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.”

"God, thank You for making me as I am. Help me to be the best me I can be.
Amen."

You are His masterpiece.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page