Thursday, November 19, 2009



Thurssday, November 19th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Our generation is characterized by a craze for subjective experience. Our society has placed an inordinate emphasis on feeling good.”
(Erwin W. Lutzer, 1941– )

God has never promised we would always feel good or have fun or be without pain. He did tell us through the writer of Hebrews:
“He will never leave thee nor forsake thee”
(Hebrews 13:5)

The presence of God is infinitely more valuable than any feelings.

"God, thank You for being ever with me in all things.
Amen."


Give thanks early and often!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Prime said...

Amen to that. I try to pray every night before I go to sleep and every morning as soon as I wake. and a few other times during the day when I feel the need.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page