Monday, November 23, 2009



Monday, November 23rd. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

"Man may dismiss compassion from his heart, but God will never do so."
(William Cowper,1731–1800)

I have seen many people ignore a call for compassion toward a need. No, I didn’t say they did not see the need; I said they ignored it. They were visibly moved by the need, but were able to "get over it." Praise The Lord! God doesn’t just get over it, but has great compassion toward us in our needs. The apostle Paul reminds us:
“But God commended his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
(Romans 5:8)

God, Thank You for loving me beyond what I deserve.
Amen.

Give thanks early and often!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page