Monday, May 11, 2009



Monday, May 11th.
Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“It ain’t no use to grumble and complain.

It’s just as easy to rejoice;

When God sorts out the weather and sends rain,

Why, rain’s my choice.”
(James Whitcomb Riley (1849–1916)

Many of us could have made the quote above, while others may have said, “It ain’t no use to grumble and complain, but I choose to do so anyway.”

What about you? The choice is up to you.

Do you chose to rejoice and praise God in spite of circumstances? Remember your attitude not only affects your altitude, but also affects those around you.

God help me to see the beauty in all You send my way. Help me to make lemonade from the lemons that come my way and to brighten the day of those around me. Amen.

Have a Great day; I am choosing to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page