Saturday, March 28, 2009

Romans states that if we will confess with our mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in our hearts that God raised Him from the dead, then we would be saved.

Pretty simple.

I've written a public confession that gives us in the English speaking world both God and the Messiah's name back... which we have been robbed of for some six hundred years.

I'll speak more of that later, but for now, here is my confessional we are going to begin using in our fellowship.

My Public Confession

I believe that YahShua the Messiah,
was born to the
Virgin Mary,
and that He is the
Only begotten Son of Yahweh.

I believe that YahShua paid the penalty for fallen humanity,
Suffering the wrath of
Almighty God against sin
In my place.

I believe that YahShua was buried for three days and
Three nights in the grave:
I believe by the power of God
He then rose victorious
Over death and the grave.

I believe that the Lord YahShua
then ascended into heaven.
I believe that YahShua will return to earth in order to receive us eternally
into His presence.

I believe that YahShua is the
Lord of the Universe.
I acknowledge Him as the
Lord of my life.



xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page