Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A PERSONAL INVITATION

And at the time for the banquet he sent his servant to say to those who had been invited, "Come, for everything is now ready."
from Jesus Christ, Luke 14:17 ESV

If you read the whole incident you will come away asking yourself something like, "What excuses have I been making that keep me from following Christ?"

At least that is the question I find myself asking of myself.

The more we see the work and plan of God as being focused on our benefits and blessings... instead of God working and planning for His own benefits and blessings... the more we are likely to make excuses for going our own way and pursuing our own interests...

Jesus concludes,
"I tell you, none of those men who were invited shall taste my banquet."
Luke 14:24
Are you enjoying His banquet?

xtnyoda, shalomed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page