Monday, March 23, 2009



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“During one visit to Grandma and Grandpa’s, our two young daughters watched from the breakfast table as a man came to the back door. When the visitor left, Grandpa explained he was an appraiser. “What’s an appraiser?” the younger child asked. Before Grandpa had a chance to explain, older sister quickly cleared up the matter: “He’s a praiser. He goes to church every Sunday.” —Jennifer Breeding, Whiteman AFB, Missouri, Christian Reader, “Lite Fare.”

Psalm 9:1-2 says,
“I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will show forth all thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.”
Even when our children and grandchildren misunderstand our vocation, let them clearly see the passion that drives us.

I extend and receive this challenge to return to God today.

1 Comments:

Blogger jhthompson said...

All praise King Jesus!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page