Thursday, February 19, 2009

NEW COVENANT PSALM 17

BELOVED

Justice... delivered on Calvary... greatest agony...
to absolve... THE WRATH.

Now... free... clean... fresh.
Like giggling waters tumbling down gullies
of melting ice packs...
in the spring shine of a
smiling... glowing sun.

Even in the night
I am caressed and wrapped...
in awe...
and wonder...
and joy.

Dear One...
Would you bring the outcast to me?
To join me...
on my knees...
bowing here at your wounded feet...

Like finding a bridge
over raging...
rushing...
crushing...
torrents of frozen rage...
that shatter the heart
like spikes of molten lead...

Bring the outcast
to join me here.
Together.
With You.
Shalom.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jhthompson said...

Thanks for this post!

11:06 AM  
Blogger XtnYoda said...

You are welcome, and thank you sir.

God Bless,

chuck

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page