Wednesday, November 19, 2008


cobra pic site













My prayer for one being threatened by one with psychotic neurosis

GOD!

I CRY OUT to you!

This one is your child
Dedicated to your mission...
Chosen by your hand...
In your hands.

Yes, for wisdom I CRY OUT!
Yes, for protection I CRY OUT!
Yes, for solace I CRY OUT!

Like the mother whose heart aches...
every breath laden with anxiety...
knowing her child is on the front lines of battle...

As the father whose hands clinch...
grasping agony...
as his child is taken down the long hallway to surgery...

I CRY OUT to you.

GOD!

Arise!

Like the flaring King Cobra...
Ripe with poignant venom...
and determined focused eye...
make this intruder...see you well.

Like the raging Lion...
voice rushing through flashing tusks
and mane bristled with wrath...
cause this intruder...hear you well.

Guard our sister.

Grant the mercy of repentance to the intruder...
lest you strike...valiantly.

Oh Dear God.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page